In a market full of a wide range of trimmers, it becomes difficult to assess which trimmer is best for you and your needs. It is with this in mind that we have come up with a list of the 5 top stubble trimmers, based on their features and performance levels.
Top 5 Best Stubble Trimmers In 2019-2020
1. Best Stubble Trimmer : Philips Norelco QT4000
- The Philips Norelco QT4000 Beard Trimmer is a good personal groomer that is both feature-rich and affordable. This combination gives way to a great stubble trimmer option.
The cordless QT400 uses a quick charge to power the trimmer, and a few hours of charge can power the trimmer for up to a week. Furthermore, the self-sharpening blades have rounded tips which are non-irritant on the skin. The features go on to include 10 inbuilt and adjustable length settings ranging between 1 mm and 10 mm. These settings allow for accurate and detailed trimming.
Unfortunately, the trimmer does not have a low battery indicator, and this means that your trimmer may run out of battery in the middle of your use. To combat this, charge your battery on a regular basis e.g. every week depending on the frequency of use.
In conclusion, the Philips Norelco QT4000 is a great stubble trimmer that provides an efficient, quick and comfortable stubble trimming experience every time.
2. Remington MB4040 Rechargeable Mustache, Beard and Stubble Trimmer
- The MB4040 is the product of over 70 years of Remington research. This stubble trimmer has 3 precision blades, including beard, stubble and goatee blades. The MB4040 grooming tool which is powered by a lithium ion battery is sleek and adaptable, and provides its users with an efficient trim.
The trimmer is made up of self-oiling and self-sharpening blades coated with titanium for extra strong and durable abilities. Furthermore, this cordless trimmer with a no-slip grip can run for 120 minutes after 3 full hours of charge. You can also take advantage of the 9 length settings that give you the chance to tailor your trimming to your preference.
The downside of the Remington MB4040 is the on/off switch which is located at the lower end of the handle. This awkward positioning makes one-handed operation difficult.
Taking into consideration the benefits and drawbacks of the trimmer, we can determine that its ergonomic design, accurate trimming and washable properties makes it a top contender for the title of best stubble trimmer.
3. Wahl Peanut
- In the world of trimmers and clippers, the Wahl Peanut Professional stands the highest. This best stubble trimmer from Wahl ,is one of the highest rated trimmers on Amazon, and consists of a small unit ( 4 inches in length and 4 oz in weight) that consistently gives out a lot of power.
Due to its compact size and unique design, the Peanut Professional fits comfortably in your hand. This makes it both easy to hold and comfortable to trim with. Additionally, the snap on precision blades are simple to clean, and the 4 comb attachments (3mm, 6mm, 10mm and 13mm) allow for personalized trimming.
On the other hand, the Peanut Professional vibrates a lot, as there is little insulation around the motor (due its small size). However, you will soon get used to this vibration, and the vibrations are not powerful enough to disrupt your trimming.
Like all other Wahl products, the Peanut Professional Clipper and Trimmer is exceptionally reliable, versatile, sturdy, durable and powerful. This trimmer provides a better trim than most full-sized clippers.
4. Andis T-Outliner
- For over 80 years, Andis has furnished European and American markets with amazing grooming products; the Andis T-Outliner Trimmer is such a product. This dry trimmer trims and fades beards, mustaches and neck areas, as well as edges around the ears.
The Stubble trimmer has a high-speed magnetic motor that is powerful, quiet and cool when in use. Furthermore, the carbon steel teeth of the trimmer allow for a close and detailed trim, and these teeth can be adjusted to provide a customized stubble trimming experience.
Unfortunately, the trimmer does not come with any combing attachments, though detailed trimming can be achieved without the combs.
All in all, the Andis T-Outliner Trimmer is a high quality trimmer which will provide excellent trimming for years to come.
5. TRYM II Modern Hair Clipper Kit
- Pure enrichment has delivered yet another quality trimmer, with stronger blades and battery than TRYM. TRYM II is a sleek, modern, sturdy, cordless and rechargeable trimmer, with better features than its predecessor.
When fully charged the battery can last up to 3 weeks, and the top grade metal blades are extremely efficient. This easy to use trimmer which is great on sensitive skin comes with an AC adapter, charging base and 4 versatile trimming guards (1.5mm, 3mm, 6mm and 9mm).
- On the downside, you cannot use the clipper kit in the shower as it is not waterproof.
- With this in mind, if you are looking for a sharp look, this ergonomic trimmer is the perfect option for you.
- The aforementioned stubble trimmers will take care of everything; from a day’s worth of growth to a full blown beard.